A very picky chinese farmer who had a bout of genius decided that pears were boring.. tasty but very boring and uninteresting. As any modern day picasso or brilliant person does he decide to go against his mother’s words and play with his food. Setting out to create a buddha pear by encasing the young pears in molds while they’re still on the tree.As they grow they have no choice but to take the shape of the spiritual figure. Buddha pears are sold in china, but the farmer plans to spread the love worldwide.
(Source: misshealthgeek.tumblr.com )
*steals ur credit card*
hasta la visa
Oh, so women can’t dress how they want because men can’t control their sexual urges? When dogs can’t control their sexual urges, we cut off their balls.
I think I’m onto something here.
<How to Get a Boyfriend>
- Order a cup of coffee to take-out.
- Give the coffee to a male you are interested in and tell him, “If the coffee tastes good, we date; if not, bug off.”
- The coffee at our café is good. It is guaranteed that you will end up dating.
- If, by chance, you get dumped, then come back. We will give you a cup of hot coffee that you can pour on his face.
what if instead of saying “can you google it”
we used bing or yahoo?
"hey can you yahoo this for me"
"idk man, bing it"
Daniel K Sparkes
I’ll give you the fuck later
EVERYONE IS SO SMOOTH
damn thats powerful
one of my favorite posts here.
this fucking pressure for men to be square shaped really pisses me off sometimes im glad that you all understand
- American: I want to live in the UK.
- Asian: I want to live in the UK.
- Indian: I want to live in the UK.
- African: I want to live in the UK.
- Hispanic: I want to live in the UK.
- Canadian: I want to live in the UK.
- Filipino: I want to live in the UK.
- French: I want to live in the UK.
- Brazilian: I want to live in the UK.
- British: wat
- Irish: feckin' English bastards
i know how stupid it looks, but i like this photo. meh..
can i have your legs please
Legs? I thought these are black bones
god I am so tired of people throwing roses at my feet as I walk by